Everything you need to know about Delta Diversified Enterprises
Who we are
We are a full-service electrical contractor recognized by general contractors for continuing excellence and high standards. Delta is a privately-owned corporation established in 1971 which is licensed and bonded in Arizona, Nevada, New Mexico and California.
Why Choose Delta
A dedicated well-trained workforce makes the critical difference in the electrical services Delta provides. We value exceptional craftmanship, safety practices, and pride of accomplishment. We also are well-known for excellent benefits including health insurance, a profit sharing and paid holidays.
Our company mission statement - Our Experience, Attitude and Enthusiasm Make the Difference - has guided us since 1971 to achieve increasing levels of quality and excellence.
Providing Excellence since 1971
We have been an established, reputable organization in the industry since 1971 and have grown steadily to become a major commercial/industrial electrical contractor serving the Western United States. Our electrical teams work out of (3) three offices in Tempe, Prescott and Yuma.
At Delta, we are:
- Listed as one of the 600 top speciality contractors in the nation for the past decade
- Ranked in the top 50 electrical contractors in the United States
- The recipient of numerous safety awards
- A partner with the community for worthy purposes
At Delta Diversified Enterprises, quality is more than a high standard of installation. Quality is achieved by producing work in the exact method expected by the client. Quality installations are right the first time, are coordinated with other crafts, are within designated zones, and meet or exceed all design criteria. Our internal process is to provide documented shop drawing for overhead and thru-slab coordination to supplement the engineered documents making field documentation available from the BIM efforts.We have implemented our own quality inspection process for our equipment. The process starts at the beginning of the installation. Each major piece of electrical equipment has a start-up/sign-off form and this form is located with the equipment and signed off with each installation step.
We at Delta Diversified Enterprises, Inc. are committed to the safety and health of our employees, and know that our strength as a company is only as good as the strength of each individual. We place safety and health above all else, and involve our employees at every level in establishing, implementing, and evaluating our efforts. Our written Safety and Health Program is intended to reduce the frequency and severity of any job related injury or illness within our company. We excel at compliance with all applicable federal and state OSHA requirements, as well as any specific requirements implemented by our customers in order to provide a safe and healthful workplace for all employees.
Thank you for your interest in Delta Diversified Enterprises, Inc. We have been an established, reputable organization in the industry since 1971 and have grown steadily to become a major commercial/industrial electrical contractor.
We continually employ 500 to 1,000 personnel with an average longevity of employment of 10 to 30+ years, and we consider this fact a testament of our success.
Here are some of our philosophies and accomplishments
- Our company mission statement — Experience, Attitude, Enthusiasm Make the Difference is the philosophy that establishes quality and reputation that allows the sharing of success with employees and many community-worthy organizations.
- We have a large, fully equipped 24-hour Emergency Service Department with (40) service vans, (3) 50 ’ bucket trucks and a 70-person service department to meet your needs.
- Local businesses and general contractors automatically consider Delta Diversified
for any project.
- We are continually listed in the top 600 specialty contractors and top 50 electrical contractors nationwide.
- Accredited training programs, in-house nurturing and our commitment to excellence strongly support education and advancement of our craftsmen.
- We are a founding member of the Arizona Builders Alliance and National Center for Construction Education and Research.
We not only pledge our experience to your project, but we make our entire organization available for support and the distribution of strong resources backed by the strength of our reputation to meet your requirements.
L. R. Donelson